Easy to install slotvent
HD Vent is a shutter style slotvent offering high equivalent area performances from two models and is available in a range of colours. Front operation only.
Models & Control Options
The HD Vent is a shutter style Slotvent, designed to provide background ventilation in line with current Building Regulation performance as set out in ADF 2010. Available in a range of colours, two sizes provide up to 6800mm² equivalent area airflow performance.
- Two models available in four configurations for window profile and over-frame installation applications
- For window profiles; 2 models offering 3200 and 6400mm² Equivalent Area (England & Wales)
- For overframe; 2 models offering 3400 and 6800mm² Equivalent Area (England & Wales)
- 4000 and 8000mm² Free Area (Scotland)
- Designed to deflect air upwards when open to eliminate issues with draughts when the Slotvent is installed
- High performing external louvered grille which offer excellent weather protection is provided as external component
- Recessed flyscreens provided for over-frame installations
- Front operation
- Available in white, brown and brilliant white - RAL colours available on request
- Fully accredited and tested
The HD Vent has been independently tested at a third party accredited test house to all of the current British Standards. Please see performance tab for full air permeability, Watertightness, noise and equivalent area performance information.