ComfoTube is a range of high performance, semi-rigid duct ideal for use with MVHR installations. Zero leakage and supplied on long rolls to minimise connections and easily installed within the building structure. No tape. Fully cleanable. Radial system.
ComfoTube is part of our Zehnder Comfosystems range of products that offers exceptional performance and the delivery of Guaranteed Installed Performance.
ComfoTube semi-rigid ducting is re-writing the ventilation rule book. For the first time installers are now a core part of regulation compliance and quality of installation is now at the forefront of everyone's minds. When MVHR is installed, we must think SYSTEM - the unit AND the ducting. Although the development of MVHR products has been vast in the last 5 years, the ducting, a crucial part of the system, has been lagging behind... until now....
What's the value - why is this ducting so special?
Key features and benefits;
- ComfoTube is supplied on long rolls to minimise connections, and is flexible to overcome site obstacles and eliminate sharp bends - you simply bend it, shape it, any way you want it!!
- Fundamental savings on-site for the installer in time and money!
In a four bedroom property with three wet rooms, connections can be reduced by 75% - at five minutes per connection and £5.00 labour cost you are already looking at a £432.00 saving as it is so quick to install.... plus all of the performance benefits.
- It is designed with an airtight 'locking system' so requires no glues, sealants or tapes - simple push fit joints
- It is designed to assist in the delivery of GIP Guaranteed Installed Performance and is perfect for installation with MVHR systems as it uses a radial layout approach which dramatically improves performance
Can you really deliver what you should (and not what you shouldn't)??
Radial ducting systems (ComfoTube) are designed to have a dedicated duct run to each room in order that the exact airflow can be achieved - a function that is not possible with a traditional ducting layout as all of the branched sections have a direct impact on the airflows to each room.
- It is designed with a strong, crush resistant construction and can withstand the onsite environment easily
"Crushed, bent or distorted ductwork is one of the most common issues of noise as airflow is dramatically affected and the unit's speed is simply increased to compensate for it and ensure that the correct flow rates are achieved"
- It has been designed with a smooth internal coating called Clinside which enables the ducting system to be fully cleaned, therefore helping maintain performance all year round
- ComfoTube is an award winning ducting system - Housebuilder Product of the Year awards 2013 "Best New Product"
- ComfoTube is the best choice for MVHR system installation - bend it - shape it - any way you want it....